Model: Bushmaster 300
* Installed a fresh engine, which is a modified Lycoming fuel injected
IO-540, producing in excess of 275 H.P.: 95 hours on Engine Overhaul
(Buldac), 551 hours on airframe.
* Air Flow Performance Fuel injection system added.
* ADC Oil Filter system installed.
* Airframe completely stripped to bare metal, and old landing gear removed.
* Airframe lengthened by 22".
* Wings lengthened by 40" each.
* Flaps and ailerons were fabricated and lengthened 20" each, and cord
width increased by 2".
* New Univair landing gear installed lengthened 6".
* New 10" Grumman AgCat wheels and brakes installed.
* New windows and seaplane doors fabricated, made in Lexan.
* Second wing fuel tank installed total fuel-72 gallons.
* Rebuilt and modified Hartzell Helio aircraft 3-blade propeller installed.
* Hydraulic flap actuator added.
* Wing leading edge cuff installed.
* Vortex Generators added to the wing and horizontal stabilizer.
* Increased vertical stabilizer height by 8".
* Reinforced tailwheel section with Titanium 1 1/8" tailwheel stinger.
* Added horizontal stabilizer jackscrew trim system.
* Added new XP Mod 14" 5:00 x 5 tailwheel.
* New Demer wingtips installed, with strobes.
* New Clamar Amphibious Floats added in 2013
* Complete new Instrument Panel installed 2006 and again updated in 2013
* Three GPS units- Garmin GNS 430, GX-60, GPSMAP 496 in Air Gizmo
mount (with weather)
* Garmin MX-20 Multi function display
* Dynon D100 EFIS system, with Angle of Attack
* JPI EDM 930 Engine Monitoring system
* TruTrak DigiFlight II Autopilot
* King KT-76 Transponder
Aviation grade 13' Kevlar Mohawk skipper 13 Kayak with 2 hp gas motor-Straps on to the floats!
Self inflating life Jackets
Sleeping foam pad for the rear of plane – can remove rear seat and
sleep in back on the pad.
29” bush tires,
Bungee tool to reinstall the gear back.
Maintenance Summary & History
Fresh Annual, IFR Cert and Database updates with sale.
2. Last Compression:
3. Component Overhaul /
4. Scheduled Maintenance:
5. Engine Service Bulletins Complied With:
6. Airframe Service Bulletins Complied With:
7. Service Letters Complied With:
8. AD Compliance Summary:
9. Repair History
Gray Leather and Fabric Seats in Excellent Condition. Modern Gray Instrument Panel. Overall condition Strong 9 on 10 scale!
Polished 3 Bladed Prop, Overall Gray, White, Aqua and light Lavender trim. Condition strong 8 on 10 Scale. Floats are like new with awesome accent stripes
This Aircraft is a highly modified 1956 Piper Tri-Pacer, or PA-22. In
1997 it was extensively modified, and as a result, transferred from
the Certified Aircraft category to the Experimental Aircraft category.
Today, with all of the modifications and updating completed, this
airplane is essentially a brand new airplane, with a substantial range
of capabilities, including exceptional Short Take-off and Landing
performance (<500'). Whether bush flying on wheels, floats or skis in
remote areas, to flying in and out of the largest and most modern
airports in the world…it is one of the most versatile and affordable
aircraft to be found anywhere. ........ The Bushmaster 300 .... truly
an airplane for all seasons and reasons.
Information provided as introduction. Subject to purchasers verification of specifications upon inspection.